Arctic Ruby Oil Omega-3 with Astaxanthin
|Use for||Whole Body|
|Specific Uses For Product||Overall Health|
About this item
- The essential fatty acids in Arctic Ruby Oil are bound in wax monoesters, which burn slower than the triglycerides and phospholipids that bind the essential fatty acids in fish oil and krill oil.
- The slow burn allows Arctic Ruby Oil’s essential fatty acids to be absorbed in the posterior part of your intestine (the sweet spot) where the important receptors are located.
- Naturally occuring Astaxanthin – Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory substance. Gives Arctic Ruby Oil its beautiful, deep red color.
- Promotes heart and cognitive health.
- Increases energy and endurance naturally