SOTO WindMaster Stove w/Micro Regulator w/4Flex
|Fuel Type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 1.7 x 1.9 inches|
|Maximum Energy Output||3260 Watts|
|Item Weight||2.3 Ounces|
About this item
- FOR BEST PERFORMANCE – The WindMaster’s regulator is compatible with gas mixtures such as butane, isobutane, and propane. It is not compatible with 100% propane. The use of 100% propane is prohibited. Keep the base of the WindMaster clean. Never place the base of the stove on the ground or in a sandy area. Always keep the plastic cap on the gas canister when not in use, during transport, and/or when stowing the stove. This is important in order to keep the valve system clean.
- SHOCK RESISTANT AND ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT – Stealth igniter installed burner post improves ignition and prevents breakage, making this stove compact and lightweight. Due to the simple, unique design, it weighs only 67 g / 2.3 oz.
- MAINTAINS A CONSISTENT OUTPUT – Boiling time the same under a wide range of temperatures. Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED – The pot placed close to the flame plus the concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen increasing the efficiency of fuel consumption.
- LARGE POT SUPPORTED – The kit includes the 4Flex that supports large size pots. It also can be used with the TriFlex (sold separately) support for smaller cookware
- SPECS – Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU / Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz. (250g) canister